DECKING Design & Construction
3 Counties and South Coast Artificial Lawns specialise in the design, supply and installation of high quality synthetic lawns, in addition we also provide a decking design and construction service.
Our dedicated team combines creativity with technical proficiency to provide high qualityMILLBOARD decking systems that will compliment your artificial lawn. Millboards are unique in that they have a resiliant top surface moulded to form the natural shades and texture of aged oak boards. Millboards take the beauty of timber decking into a new realm of practicality and safety:
- Maintenance free, no sanding or staining ever!
- Excellent slip resistance and no splinters or warping!
- Algae repellent
- Natural colour blends
- Choice of styles, colour and lengths moulded to form the natural shades and texture of ageless oak
- Boards made from Polyurethane and a proportion of recycled materials
“Graham we think that our lawn is probably the best money we have ever spent, it must have saved us hours of paw cleaning through the winter…withstood the awful freezing conditions we had in December and looks the same as it did when it was put down 7 months ago. the lawn is well used every day with at least 6 dogs tearing about, playing and obviously toileting. We would recommend anyone with dogs gets this lawn” Mr & Mrs S Bedford
Artificial Grass Fact Sheet – Dogs
1. No more muddy paws and mess being brought into your house.
2. No more bare or worn patches of grass. The artificial grass will not wear along your pet’s favourite paths in the garden.
3. Hygienic. Urine will wash through the artificial grass just like normal grass. Faeces will need to be scooped up and disposed of. Then just quickly hose down the artificial grass to remove any traces. If you are worried about odours and general cleanliness we can recommend disinfectant sprays to clean the artificial grass.
4. Deters digging. Dogs usually dig because of odours from the within the turf or, just as commonly, to bury things. With artificial grass the odours are minimised and even if your dog tried to dig he would find the artificial grass too strong. Think about how artificial grass is designed to withstand the wear and tear of a game of football and then you can appreciate how it will deter your dog from digging.
5. Artificial grass with a sand infill is non toxic – important when considering your dog or other pets. The artificial grass is generally anti-microbial so micro organisms and bacteria find it difficult to establish themselves. All round it is a more hygienic environment.
6. Artificial grass is generally not attractive to insects – they can’t eat it! Ticks and fleas tend to stay away.
7. Properly installed artificial grass will allow rain water to drain away quickly. This helps to ensure that your lawn is always available for your dog or other pets to play on.
In conclusion, your pets will be fine on artificial grass – they will benefit and you have less to worry about. A better lifestyle for everyone!
* Low Maintenance & Durable
* Add value to home
* Green all year round
* Quick drainage & Weather proof
* Child & Pet friendly
The ‘3CAL’ and SCAL experience is designed to release you from the constant drudgery that comes with maintaining a lawn. We make sure that your artificial lawn provides years of trouble free pleasure, by ensuring that the product is beautifully installed, often within a day for a typical small lawn area.
To achieve this we will carefully plan the installation, a detailed survey is carried out and all aspects of access, delivery times and space restrictions are noted. Prior to the installation we will contact you with a timetable so that you know when the materials and our team will be arriving.